I’ve been working on my quilt a little each day.
Update 5: 4 to 1
After deciding on which way to arrange the 4 squares, that I got when I cut my 9 patch, it was time to sew them together. I had to be careful to make sure that I sewed them all the same way. I messed up a couple of times and I had to use my ripper. It took a couple of days to get all 20 of the squares sewn. That’s because I wasn’t able to spend all day sewing. I did have some laundry and a few other household duties that required my attention. With my 20 squares sewn and pressed, they are ready now for the next step. I’ve taken a picture of a completed square so you can see how it looks. Now to lay these squares out on my table and sew them together. Happy Sewing!